Frequently Asked Questions
The following are common questions and answers pertaining to Backyard Bug Patrol franchise opportunity.
Please review the Q&A below and feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have so that we may assist you in making a well-informed decision.
How Do I Get Customers?
- Backyard Bug Patrol has defined and developed a proven pest control service marketing and business development system – as part of the franchise model, we will implement this in your market and develop your client base using proven techniques and processes.
- Our proven business development methodology shows you precisely how to create loyal customers that produce high margin, repeat business – residual and repeat business is at the heart of the Backyard Bug Patrol business model.
- Our brand, business model and local marketing program will help you develop your local market presence and community relationships that will support and build your business.
Is There Really That Much of a Market for a Pest Control Business?
YES! The pest control industry is full of growth. During the five years to 2013, the industry is expected to grow at an annualized rate of 1.9% to record $11.1 billion in revenue, including an increase of 3.3% in 2013. *According to IBIS World
How Much Is The Franchisee Fee?
- The franchise fee for a Backyard Bug Patrol Franchisee is $15,000
- Additional territory of 250,000 population is available for $5,000
Do I Need to Have Experience With This Type of Work?
No. We will teach you every element of the pest control business, the good news is that we make it simple for you!
Backyard Bug Patrol provides assistance during your location opening and will work with you on an on-going basis both in your territory through virtual support to develop a growing number of new business resources.
Does Backyard Bug Patrol Have Branding in Place for Me?
Yes. Our Backyard Bug Patrol signage, website, Federal Trademarks and brand program have been strategically designed to contribute to your location’s business potential. Your branding plays an important role in maintaining your company’s presence and professionalism in your local market.
Contact Backyard Bug Patrol franchise department for additional details.