Why Backyard Bug Patrol?
There is an incredible market all over the nation…even around the world…. for quality pest control services and professional companies that specialize in this niche market. With the growing number of people who have been affected by pests and illnesses associated with Mosquitoes, Ticks and other pests, Backyard Bug Patrol literally has the opportunity to save the day for families and people who would like to be outdoors more often and actually enjoy their yard!
Backyard Bug Patrol offers a business model that is full of opportunity and growth. Why should you be interested in this market segment?
- Pest Control Businesses are offered a valuation of 8.25 times EBITDA when compared to traditional businesses at 3 times EBITDA: http://www.valuadder.com/blog/2009/07/15/business-valuation-multiples-pest-control
- Backyard Bug Patrol offers a wide range of pest control services, differentiating the service offering and business model from other competition in the field.
- The diseases and illnesses created by pests are significant, dangerous and growing:
Mosquito and Tick-Borne Diseases
- The business model is home based allowing for a lower initial investment with a strong ROI potential based on our corporate experience in the field.
- We are family people, who have compassion for others and care about people we have relationships with.
We care about the customer, their family, their children and their well-being. We use products that work and that we use in our own home’s yards and we do everything with an exceptional level of customer service…seems simple, but it works. We also say hello, good bye, please and thank you to customers when they come in…again, seems simple, but it works!
So why would you want to consider Backyard Bug Patrol?
- You can be in business and still have a life. Our hours are flexible and allow for a good balance of business and life!
- Our franchise offers great potential profit margins. Because the model is home based and really service focused, there isn’t the high overhead typically associated with traditional businesses.
- Owning our franchise will give you a sense of community. By delivering the combination of experience, service quality and relationship focused customer service, you get to be a centerpiece of your community.
- We created the successful systems and procedures so you can confidently run your franchise. We’ve done all the legwork, so you don’t have to. You can learn from our mistakes and successes and skip the learning curve in building your operation.
Contact Backyard Bug Patrol franchise department for additional details.