Northern Virginia, Suburban Maryland, Eastern West Virginia Tick and Mosquito Control. Coming soon, Washington, DC.
- Ticks and Mosquitos can be dangerous to people and pets!
- According to the CDC almost 10% of all deaths in the US from West Nile Virus occurred in VA and MD in 2010.
- Lyme Disease, transmitted by the Deer Tick, is the fastest growing vector borne illness in the US.
- 94% of Lyme cases come from just 12 states-including Virginia and Maryland!
- If you have animals in your backyard like squirrels, birds and deer you have Ticks! Ticks cause Lyme disease!
- Mosquitos transmit Heartworm which can kill your pets!
- Annually, over 1,000,000 pets are affected by heartworm in the US-a preventable disease!
The Backyard Bug Patrol squad provides a targeted approach to eliminate ticks, mosquitos and other pests.
- EPA approved programs to effectively target disease carrying outdoor pests!
- According to the CDC, properly timed spraying can be up to 100% effective in eradicating Ticks!
- We kill and repel ticks and mosquitos for up to three weeks.
- 100% Organic options available!
- We even have a plan to help minimize your home’s stink bug invasion.
- Ask us about Tick Tunnels and our all new Ant Barrier Program.
- Ask us about our Guarantee.
- End Lyme Disease Now!
- Contact us today to book service for your home.
Backyard Bug Patrol: Protecting your family and pets!