Our 5 Star Service Program
We take pride in delivering the best possible customer service in the pest control industry. While we are clearly in the pest control industry what we really provide is customer service. We absolutely go out of our way for our customers. In 2020 we celebrated out 10th birthday. We take it all personally and try to treat our customers as we would expect to be treated. The entire Mitchell family got Lyme disease in our backyard, that’s why we started the company. Patrick Durkin, our Director of Operations got West Nile Virus and almost died. This is more than just a business for us. While we might not be perfect, we sure strive for perfection and make sure we do our best to rid yards and homes of ticks and mosquitos and other pests. Below is our exceptional 5 Star Service Program.
- We will email you the day before your scheduled service and the evening after completion so you know when we are coming and when we were treated your yard…no guessing and no sitting home waiting for us to arrive!
- For our outdoor services, we will knock on your door (unless Covid rules are in place) prior to service to discuss our plan of attack and bug activity and remind you of the 30 minute no play rule. Remember, you’re welcome to view our techs servicing your yard but certainly not required to be there. We are very happy to service your yard while you are at work or out running errands.
- For our Barrier Sprays, our licensed techs will professionally treat your property and will tip over any standing water to eliminate mosquito breeding areas.
- Upon completion we will leave a card with our licensed technician’s name, time and date we treated your property and put out a yard sign too.
- 100% Guarantee. Nature is unpredictable. For our customers on seasonal contracts, if at any time between your regularly scheduled tick and mosquito service you have any problems with these pests simply give us a call and we will treat your yard free of charge generally within three business days.
Tom is our lead technician and a veteran of the pest and lawn control business. With us since inception, Tom is as dedicated as they come. He is a team player and will do what it takes to get a job done. There have been many times when Tom has risen before the crack of dawn to begin work, and after a long, hot day we have asked him to do a special service for a customer as the sun is setting. He never complains. As you can see here, he has his reports in hand and is ready to get to work!
Justin has been with us for years and is senior technician running our commercial accounts. He is all about customer service, very committed and has a great attitude.
Jonathon started out helping his father, Tom, and now a supervisor. He has inherited his father’s work ethic and dedication and now runs his own team of techs.
Patrick is our Director of Operations. He is responsible for running the day to day operations of the business. And, he was formerly a Bee Keeper!